Effects provided by obscure window films
Obscure window films protect from prying eyes during both daytime and nighttime. These films have different colours and textures. Top 5 of obscure films to be used for different purposes.
Obscure window films change the properties of a glass surface and make it opaque. Everything that happens behind the glass surface becomes blurry. Perfect solution for protection from prying eyes on both sides of the glass surface or window. Objects and people are like in a fog. They are very hard to see.
Obscure films are used on glass surfaces in different rooms:
- in bathrooms and showers;
- on interior glass surfaces;
- on partitions in offices and apartments;
- in dressing rooms;
- on glass surfaces of entrance doors.
Advantages of obscure films
First of all, these films are easy to use! Obscure films can be installed on any flat and smooth glass surface or window. There is no need to disassemble a window, a door or a glass item. All work activities are carried out locally. Simple yet effective solution. Similar in the created effect and their properties to opaque film for glass
- obscure films block the transparency of glass surfaces in both directions;
- they are moisture and damp resistant;
- they do not block the transmission of light in both directions and do not darken the glass surface;
- they are easy to install.
- long lifespan of the films;
- they can be washed many times;
- as any other window film, these films are maintenance-free and do not require special attention;
- if necessary, they are easy to remove without any damages to the glass surface.
Transmission of sunlight
Obscure glass films transmit 75-80 percent of light and provide a very high light transmission in both directions. They are almost invisible and let the light enter the room. If an obscure film is installed from the outside, the level of natural light does not change.
How to use obscure glass films?
Obscure glass films can be used in different ways. Everything depends on your desires and needs, the purpose of the premises and the location of the glass. The most popular solutions are the following:
- cover the entire glass surface;
- cover the window up to eye level;
- cover 50 centimeters from the windowsill.
Different colours of obscure glass films for windows
There are many colour choices offered by the manufacturers of obscure window films. The wide range of window films offered by our company includes the most popular of them:
- milky white;
- light grey;
Please check the Top 5 of obscure glass films: from the most to the least popular. This Top 5 is based on our experience and may differ from other reviews:
- Kraft DLX-01/01W - smooth milky-white obscure glass film;
- Kraft DLX-01/01 - white film with a grey shade;
- Kraft DLX-01/02 Bronze - very light and smooth bronze film;
- Semi-grey FG-K/300 - blurred obscure film that looks like an etched glass;
- KPMF 51112 - grey sandblast effect vinyl film.
All images displayed on our website are an authentic and an accurate presentation of our products.
Different texture of the films
There are several materials that provide unique obscure glass effects. Our company offers three different types of obscure films:
- absolutely smooth polyester films;
- rough PVC films with an effect of sandblasted glass;
- smooth obscure PVC glass films (vinyl films) with an effect of etched glass.
Please check other models of privacy films with similar features. Detailed and authentic images and descriptions of the products on our website.