Frosted window film removes visibility while transmits the light through.
A frosted window film makes glass nontransparent both ways, and protects the inhabitants of the house from prying eyes day and night. The frosted window film reduces visibility, thereby only general contours and partial shades of objects can be seen through the glass. The further away from the glass the object is, the more blurry it turns out.
Even in the evening, the maximum that neighbours and passing by people see from the outside is indefinite silhouettes and shadows.
The frosted glass film does not allow to see what is happening indoors and outdoors. The film provides an absolute two-way privacy protection.
What is frosted film and where is it used?
Frosted window films are nontransparent films that transmit light perfectly and save natural lighting in the room. Please do not be afraid that after the installation of the film the room will become dark and uncomfortable.
The level of natural light remains almost unchanged after our films are installed. Any type of window frosting films offered by our company absorbs only about 20-30 per cent of the light. This is an insignificant indicator, which is not much felt in everyday living.
As a comparison, reflective mirror window films for privacy darken the space for 70-90 per cent. You must admit that this is a noticeable loss of lighting especially in rooms with small windows and poor lighting as a result.
Frosted window films are a viable option for:
- Bathrooms, restrooms, shower cabinets and cubicles;
- Windows in technical rooms, housekeeping and cellar areas;
- Glass partitions, doors and windows between rooms;
- Front doors and building windows.
Advantages of window films provided by our company:
- Our frosted window films are easy to install without removing glass and easy to remove when necessary without spoiling the surface;
- Easy to clean and care;
- Resistant to moisture and humidity;
- Ensures day and night protection from prying eyes;
- The lifespan of each film is more than nine years;
- Our films do not require any maintenance, however they do not lose their original qualities over time.
Frosted glass film as a decoration
You can choose frosted glass films by colour and to get a beautiful interior addition. A window film with a frosted effect changes the appearance of the glass in a remarkable manner. With all the attractiveness of the solution, sometimes there is no need to cover the entire surface of the glass. In this case, you can install the film to any other level. For example, to the middle of the window, 40 cm from the windowsill or to eye level. You are free in your choice.
Different colours - which one to prefer?
Our company offers various colour options of frosted glass films: clear white, opal, grey and bronze. Which one to prefer? Your choice depends on your taste and desired effects. Some people want the colour of the film to blend in with the colour of the wall. Others choose a contrast solution. In some circumstances, the colour of door and window frames or the colour of the building are taken into consideration. Anyway, everything is quite individual.
The most popular types of frostat glas film - what to prefer?
It is easy to choose and to purchase high quality frostat glas films of different colours cut according to the parameters you need. The following types of glass window films are the most popular among our customers:
- DLX-01/01W white matte window film is the best-selling milky-white window film.
- KRAFT DLX-01/01 is an opal frosted glass window film. This film is usually chosen if a customer wants to get a slightly grey colour or when a pure white colour is not suitable for certain reasons. This frosted effect window film is the second most popular in our range.
- KRAFT DLX-01/02 BRONZE film has a light shade of bronze and a subtle matte effect. The lightest of all matte films in our range.
- KPMF 51112 is a grey frosted film with a beautiful effect of surface roughness.
- FG-K/300 is a light grey film with an effect of etched glass.
You can choose whichever frosted window film you like and the result will be outstanding: a pleasant matte effect of any flat glass surfaces and a strong protection from prying eyes.
Our company sells different types of high quality frosted privacy window films with a lifespan of more than nine years. The films have a protective layer from scratches 2H, are quick and easy to install without any professional help, as well as to clean and care throughout the term of use.
The films never shrink, crack or exfoliate under the influence of the environment.
In fact, when such a need arises, a frosted film for windows is easy to remove without spoiling the glass and window frames.
If you want to consider and compare several options of a frosted film for glass and to make the best choice, please feel free to contact us by email. Our team will be happy to send you samples of any types of window frost films presented in our range and selected by you. This service is provided within the shortest possible time and free of charge.