Opaque window films are a perfect protection from prying eyes
Opaque window films are non-transparent in both directions. These films protect from prying eyes at any time of the day and night. Our company offers films of different colours and with different levels of privacy. The visibility through a window with an opaque film installed on it is as in a fog. Only fuzzy outlines of objects and barely recognizable shadows will be visible. Opaque window films are a perfect protection from prying eyes at any time of the day and night.
Why do people use these films?
- One and the same opacity effect regardless of the time of the day and the difference in light from both sides of the glass surface. In the evening, only blurry silhouettes and shadows can be seen from the street.
- Bright opaque films give glass surfaces a unique opaque effect. At the same time, they let light through and do not darken the room.
Opaque films are used on windows and glass surfaces in different types of rooms, for example:
- shower rooms, bathrooms and toilets;
- windows of engineering premises and utility rooms;
- glass partitions;
- interior glass surfaces and doors;
- exterior windows and entrance doors;
- glass balconies and railings.
Opaque films do not affect the lighting level
Opaque films do not darken the rooms. They transmit light by 75-85 percent. In other words, the room will be darkened by not more than 15-25 percent. This is a very low dimming level. The human eye is not able to notice such a small difference of the illuminance.
Light passes through the opaque films in both directions and is not blocked. Do not be afraid that the room will become dark after the film is installed. Very similar in their properties and appearance to obscure glass film for windows
Opaque films are easy to install and remove
Opaque films are easy to install on any smooth glass surface or window. There is no need to disassemble a window, a door or a glass item. All work activities can be carried out locally. These films are a simple and an inexpensive way to make the glass surface opaque.
Attention!! The films are installed using the wet installation method. Please check the step-by-step instructions available on our website.
Opaque films for glass of different colours
Opaque films for glass differ in colour, manufacturing technology, appearance and matte effect. The most popular models of the opaque films are:
- DLX-01/01W - clear white or milky-white matte film;
- DLX-01/01 - not so white opaque film for glass surfaces;
- DLX-01/02 Bronze - light bronze film with a slight blurry effect;
- Grey matte KPMF 51112 film with a beautiful sandblasted effect and a neutral shade;
- FG-K/300 - semi-grey film with an etched glass effect.
All images displayed on our website are an authentic and an accurate presentation of our products. Please check the full range of the opaque privacy films with different effects for different needs. Unlike one way privacy window films, obscure window films blur the image perfectly even during late evenings.
Advantages of opaque glass films for windows offered by our company
- The lifespan of the opaque films is nine years and more;
- These are moisture and damp proof films, which is extremely important for bathrooms.
- Opaque window films are as easy to clean as any ordinary glass surface or window. These films are maintenance-free and do not require your special attention,
If necessary, each opaque film on glass can be removed easily. There will be no sticky residue or damages to the glass surface.