Opaque window films protect from prying eyes and do not black out
Opaque window film is a both ways nontransparent film that protects from prying eyes at any time of day and night. Visibility through the installed opaque film is blur and soft. Unlike one way privacy window films, obscure window films blur the image perfectly even during late evenings. Indefinite silhouettes and shadows are the maximum that your neighbours and passing by people will see when the light is turned on.
Opaque films are usually used on glass surfaces and windows of different types of premises. For example:
- Shower cabinets and cubicles, bathrooms and restrooms;
- Windows in housekeeping areas and technical rooms;
- Glass partitions, doors and windows between rooms;
- Front doors and building windows;
- Glass balconies and balcony railings.
This film does not affect lighting
Opaque films do not darken windows and transmit 80-85 per cent of light. Namely, the maximum dimming level does not exceed 15-20 per cent. This is a very small percentage - a natural and almost not noticeable decrease for the human eye.
The light passes through the opaque film in both directions almost freely. Please do not be afraid that the room will become dark after the installation of the film.
Opaque films for glass are easy to install and to remove
Opaque films for glass are easy to install on any smooth glass surface on the spot, with no need to take a window, a door or any other glass construction apart. An easy and reasonable way to remove glass transparency. Wet installation method should be used for opaque glass films. Please check the step-by-step guide on our website.
It is not necessary to cover the entire glass surface with a film. At times, it is enough to install it to eye level or 50-70 cm from the windowsill only. Everything is quite individual.
Optionally, opaque films can be easily removed from glass surfaces - completely and without damaging them.
Obscure window films of different colours
Obscure window films differ by colour, manufacturing methods, appearance and a slightly different matte effect. The most popular models are:
- KRAFT DLX-01/01W - a milky white matte film;
- KRAFT DLX-01/01 - a very mild white film with a softer blur effect in comparison with the clear white DLX-01/01W.
- KRAFT DLX-01/02 BRONZE - a very light bronze film with a soft blur effect;
- KPMF 51112 a neutral grey matte film with adorable effect of sandblasting.
- FG-K/300 - a slightly grey film with fresh effect of etched glass.
All images displayed in product cards are authentic and completely accurate. You can always contact our team by email and receive free of charge samples to compare the effects.
For additional information, please check decorative films and privacy films sections.
Advantages of obscure window films:
- Lifespan more than nine years (!!! obscure glass films provided by our company !!!);
- Moisture and damp resistance (especially in contrast with window blinds, which is most significant for bathrooms);
- Obscure window films are easy to clean, do not require maintenance and do not deliver troublesome, just as any other type of glass window films;
- Easy to install and easy to remove when necessary.