Frosted glass window films -width 101cmx1m
Frosted window film DLX-01/01 has a white and gray matte shade. Frosted film -width 152.4 cm -running meter. It transmits light very well, removes visibility, as well as makes the glass matte and nontransparent. Frosting film for windows Kraft Films DLX-01/01 is usually chosen by our customers who want to get a neutral white (white and grey) matte film.
This film can be ordered
- Frosted film-50 cm - 50 cm wide
- Frosted film - 76 cm - width 76 cm
- Frosted film-101 cm - width 101 cm
- Frosted film -Cut to size-customized
Watch a video
The thickness of frosted glass film Kraft Films DLX-01/01 is 42 microns. A thinner film creates a less blurry effect.
If a pure white milky colour is required, please check the thicker white matte window film DLX-01/01W.
All images of white frosted window film displayed in product cards are authentic and completely accurate. Please feel free to contact our team by email to receive free of charge samples and make the right decision.
This white frosted window film is used for:
- bathrooms, shower cabins and cubicles;
- front doors;
- glass partitions and interior doors;
- windows of technical rooms and housekeeping areas.
The film looks decent in private homes, office buildings, sports and medical facilities.
- It takes 7 to 14 days for full drying of the adhesive layer of white privacy films after installation. The exact time depends on the season and weather conditions.
- The film has a 2H protective layer, but please make sure to protect it from mechanical impact and metal objects.
- The film can be washed with household chemicals using soft sponges or rubber mops.
Please check other types of window films too:
- bronze matte film Bronze Matte DLX-01/02