The general terms and conditions of the online store, copyright law and intellectual property
1. Acceptance of general terms and conditions
2. Intellectual property
Intellectual property rights mean all patents, trademarks, services, copyrights, database rights, trade names, photographs, product descriptions, as well as design, artwork, graphic material and functionality of www.window-film-solaris.co.uk.
By using this site, you agree that this information is the intellectual property of www.window-film-solaris.co.uk, as well as agree and undertake
- not to copy, not to use,
- not to change, not to create, not to display, no to publish, not to distribute,
- not to place, not to forward, not to transfer, not to sell, not to lease out and not to rent
- not to sublicense and not to send out parts of the Online Store or whole www.window-film-solaris.co.uk to the third parties (including without limitation the display and distribution of information through third-party websites) without the permission of the Administration. You agree not to separate, not to reverse engineer, not to redesign and not to modify the elements of the Online Store in any other way.
3. Advertising, promotions, contests and other marketing activities
The Administration may provide additional materials for marketing campaigns, contests or promotions.
4. Links to other websites
The Online Store may contain links to other websites provided by the Administration for the convenience of visitors and users of the website. The Administration does not check and confirm the correctness of the information, it does not make itself responsible for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information posted on any sites of third parties to which links can lead from the Online Store.
5. Termination of use