Sandblast film FG-402 for privacy and glass and window decoration
Buy Sandblast film FG-402 - free cutting according to the customer's size, + tool and mounting solution as a gift. FG-402 - privacy film with Sandblast glass properties - shipping anywhere in the UK and beyond.
FG-402 - Neutral gray installing film, has all the properties and replicates the effect of glass treated with air and sand (Sandblast glass). Sticking the film is faster and cheaper, and the effect is almost the same.
It is necessary to note
- the film transmits light in both directions, practically does not darken the room
- creates privacy in both directions and regardless of the time of day.
Where is this film used?
On any smooth surfaces, on glass and windows. The film is used as a solution to increase privacy, for example
- on internal and external doors
- glasses of furniture and glass constructions
- in shower rooms and bathrooms
- on glasses in the kitchen, in utility rooms and especially on the windows of the first floors
Characteristics of Sandblast film FG-402
- Cloror – neutral gray
- Texture - Sandblast film effect - slight roughness
- Material - made on the basis vinyl film for glass
- Usage - outdoor and outdoor installation
- Service life – 7 years and more
- Thickness – 70 mkm
- Operating temperature - from -40 to +70 degrees Celsius
For more information about properties and options, see the section sandblast glass film, we hope this information helps.
Other variants of Sandblast film
- Kpmf 51112- Sanblast film silver-textured
Films of other types may be of interest
- FG-Etched Clear -with etch glass effect film (clear matt)
- FG-Etched white -with etch glass effect film (white tone)
- FG-51131-Gold -Etched gold film
You can learn more about privacy films in the section privacy film for glass windows