Window film roll
We offer Window Film Roll - more than 50 items. Professional window film in rolls -45 m2. Big range of films of various purposes. Actual information about the remains of the warehouse.
Window film of different types in rolls
If a window film is required in professional rolls, we can offer standard sizes rolls. See window film rolls for sale and find out the cost with free shipping. For example
- mirror film roll For internal and outdoor installation 45 m2
- frosted window film roll varying degrees of privacy and colors
- self adhesive film roll all types and different effects
!!! Also, see below in this section of window film roll products cards, all photos of rolls are original and fully correspond to reality. Technical data and description correspond to reality.
Why window film comes in rolls
The window film is stored and comes in rolls. Window Film Roll come with a capacity of 30 meters, sometimes 50 or 25. The film is wound on the plastic coil (less often on the paper coil), is fixed with two locks and placed in a cardboard box.
The box is made of dense cardboard and can have a different design. Some manufacturers have a box with Roll of Window Film has a removable lid.
Window Film in rolls is easier to store and transport. Original packaging allows you to comfortably work with films. It is convenient to transport and not spoil.
Capacity of rolls with window film
There are no certain standards of capacity and winding of the window film rolls. There are several generally accepted sizes, for example
- 30 running meters - standard roll capacity for all types of windows films
- 50 running meters - Used less often. As a rule, these are automotive films and some films for cutting on the plotter.
- 25 running meters - manufacturers are rarely used.
- 15 running meters - Used by 3M company for some series of decorative films.
Storage rolls of window film
When storing rolls of window film, it is necessary to observe the conditions recommended by the manufacturer - humidity, temperature. Most importantly, it is advisable to store the film in the original roll. BUT!!! In a horizontal position !!
The manufacturer does not recommend placing the roll of window film in a vertical position for a long time.
See also the glass film roll section on related topics.