White matte frosted window film DLX-01/01W cut to size
The thick white matte frosted window film Kraft Films 01/01W removes visibility through the glass and creates a beautiful uniform milky-white effect. It dissipates light and protects from prying eyes perfectly. We offer white frosted film for windows measured in running metres or cut to size.
This frosted film is milky-white and has all properties of white frosted glass. A matte nontransparent privacy effect is created due to thickness of 50 microns.
White matte frosted effect window film are used on:
- glass surfaces of front doors;
- glass surfaces of interior doors;
- windows of housekeeping areas, basements and garages;
- glass partitions of offices, apartments and other work and life spaces;
- glass surfaces of locker-rooms, restrooms, shower cabins and cubicles;
- windows of gyms and fitness centres;
- balcony windows;
- glass surfaces of winter gardens, etc.
All images of frosting film for windows displayed in product cards are authentic and completely accurate. These images were collected from our objects over nine years of work and correspond to the goods being sold.
!!!If a pure milky-white film does not look right in the interior, please check a thinner matte film (42 microns) - white and grey matte film DLX-01/01.
It is possible to order a cut to size white frosting film for glass on our website. You can find out the cost of the order without registration. Just indicate the dimensions of necessary details in centimeters. Please check the secure shopping cart of the website where the system will calculate the cost of the order, delivery all over the UK.
White matte window film frosted - protection at day and night
White matte window film DLX-01/01W is one of the most popular privacy films of our range. After installing the white matte window film on the glass surface, the natural lighting in the room is preserved but the glass surface becomes nontransparent and guarantees two-way privacy. The film is applicable to any flat glass surfaces:
- of exterior and interior windows;
- of partitions and separation walls in different types of premises;
- of front and interior doors;
- of protection enclosures and balconies;
- of furniture.
Installation options of white matte frost film for glass
- You can tint the glass with a white matte film completely or install it up to eye level, from the knees to the level of the head or even install one strip at eye level. It all depends on your desire.
- You can mix and match this film with other types of decorative privacy films. For example, use two or more wide stripes: a matte film to the middle of the glass surface and a film with decorative stripes on the top, etc.
- You can cut out several stripes using a craft knife and a ruler after the film is installed.
Easy to install and easy to remove
Like any other films for window, white matte window film Kraftfilms 01/01W is easy to install using window tint tools and a soap and water solution. The film can be easily removed or replaced after some time without spoiling the glass surface. Easy to install without removing glass from frames.
You can purchase a roll of white matte film Kraft Films 01/01W if necessary.
Basic technical data and properties frosted glass effect film
Lifespan and care of the film
When installed internally, the film reliably lasts nine years or more. It does not darken or bubble.
- The film can be washed using any household chemicals and soft rags. Please note that it takes 7 to 14 days for full drying of the adhesive layer of white matte window film after installation.
- Please make sure to protect the film from mechanical impact with metal objects and claws of pets.
If you are not satisfied with technical properties of this type of film, please check other types:
- white and grey matte film DLX-01/01;
- grey matte film for privacy KPMF 51112;
- grey matte film with light silver tint FG-K/300;
- bronze matte film Bronze Matte DLX-01/02.