Privacy window films for protection from prying eyes
Privacy window film is an easy yet perfect way to make any flat glass surface nontransparent. Privacy window films block visibility and protect from from prying eyes. These films are easy to install and easy to remove when necessary without spoiling the surface.
Does it bother you that neighbors and passing by people look in the windows and watch what is happening inside your house? Privacy films remove the ability to see through the glass and eliminates the uncomfortable feeling that you are a fish living in an aquarium.
What are the main places where privacy window films are used?
These are the main places where privacy window films are used:
- Windows of lower floors of apartments and private houses – to protect the inhabitants from unnecessary views;
- Windows of bathrooms, locker rooms, shower cabinets and cubicles;
- Glass partitions in offices and apartments;
- Windows in technical rooms, housekeeping and cellar areas;
- Windows of balconies and porches;
- Glass interior doors, furniture and wardrobes;
- Medical locations;
- Industrial buildings.
Privacy films – four types, four effects
According to the principle of action, our privacy window films can be divided into four separate types. Every type of a privacy film provides a different degree of privacy and works differently depending on the light and the time of the day.
- One way privacy window films or one-way window films are films that make glass transparent only one way. This effect can be described as an effect when you see a person standing behind a glass and a person does not see you.
- Frosted window films make glass nontransparent and guarantee two-way privacy. Films of this type retain natural light and remove visibility at any time of the day or night. White, opal, bronze and grey colours are available for this type of films.
- Opaque window films create a blurry image with barely distinguishable contours.
- Blackout – nontransparent films that block not only visibility but also transmission of light.
Privacy glass films of different colours
We offer white, opal, grey, bronze and brown privacy glass films. Usually the color is chosen taking the interior or exterior into account. People are used to looking at how the film fits into the overall design of the indoor space.
In any case, whatever colour you choose, privacy glass film will reliably protect from prying eyes.
There is a possibility to get free samples of any type of privacy glass films, to evaluate colour solutions and privacy effects, and to make the best choice.
Our company provides privacy films with lifespan more than nine years. Our films:
- do not crack;
- do not fade in the sun;
- do not require any maintenance during the lifespan.