Order anti-shatter glass film Kraft Films 4Mil
Safety film 100 micron KraftFilms 4 mil (actual thickness - 112 microns) is a reliable protection from glass and mirror shatters used in apartments, private residences and offices. The film complies with safety standard EN12600 1B1. Absolutely transparent and invisible on the glass.
You can order safety film 4 mil 100 (112) microns and install it without any professional assistance. This film strengthens the glass significantly and protects the space and furniture from small and large shatters in case of accidental damage of the glass or mirror.
How does protective film KraftFilms 4 mil (112 microns) work?
Safety film KraftFilms 4 mil (112 microns) is a perfect solution to strengthen glass surfaces and eliminate glass fragility. After the installation of the film, glass surfaces become much harder, do not cave in or vibrate. This allows you to significantly reduce the risk of breaking the glass due to a sudden movement, draught or children's games with a ball.
This film withstands tensile strength of 20 kg per one square meter and can be used on glass surfaces of all sizes. It can be easily installed on any flat glass surface as window glass protection film and serves more than nine years.
The film is easy to instal, it does not bubble, peel, become blurred or change its colour all of the way through the lifecycle!!!!!
Safety film 4 mil with thickness 112 mic are usually used on
- glass surfaces of interior doors and glass partitions;
- glass surfaces of furniture;
- flat glass surfaces of bathrooms, shower cabins and cubicles;
- windows of children's and activity rooms;
- glass surfaces of banisters and balconies;
- large and small mirrors of walk-in wardrobes;
- glass constructions of entrance spaces and winter gardens.
Anti shatter glass protection for children and adults
Anti-shatter film reinforces fragile glass and mirrors. First of all, the installation of this film is a reliable protection of children. They can play indoors and break or damage glass or a mirror by inadvertence. The film holds large and small shatters together.
Glass is used in construction of various buildings. KraftFilms 4 mil (112 microns) EN12600 1B1 reduces the risk of breaking glass surfaces and protects against injuries.
This film is mandatory for all mirrors and glass surfaces of:
- sports halls and fitness centres;
- primary schools and educational institutions;
- food factories and public eating places;
- office premises.
This is the most popular model of safety glass films for windows offered by our company.
Find out the cost of protective film 4Mil (112 microns) and order it easily
You can order 4 mil (112 microns) film for self-installation. Our company offers precut window films according to individual sizes. Just indicate the dimensions of necessary details in centimeters. Please check the secure shopping cart of the website where the system will calculate the cost of the order. Delivery all over the UK.
An opportunity to buy cut to size film is profitable and convenient: you get ready to install details and do not need to cut the film yourself, there will be no unnecessary off-cuts left. Just indicate the dimensions of your window or windows in centimetres. The system will calculate the cost of the order.
You can order this film measured in running metres (standard width - 152,4 centimetres).
UPS delivery all over the UK
Easy to install
Anti-shatter film Kraft Films 4 mil (120 microns) is easy to install. There is no need to remove the glass from the frame, however, it is very important to cover the surface with the anti-shatter film as much as possible. Only small gaps 0,5-0,2 mm are allowed at each side - the film will not bulge at the edges.
Basic technical data and properties
This anti-shatter window film Kraft Films 4 mil (120 microns) is made of a super durable polyester and has an ultra strong adhesive layer. Due to its strength properties, this film reinforces glass as a protective membrane. The ultra strong adhesive layer holds large and small fragments of glass together and protects from glass splinters if a window or a mirror is broken.
- light transmission - 87 %
- reflection of UV radiation - 99 %
- reflection of solar energy - 18 %
- thickness 120 microns;
- for installation indoors;
- type - adhesive window film;
- optically transparent;
- 1520 mm wide or cut to size;
- the lifespan of the film is nine years (after this period of time, the film gradually loses its elasticity);
- installation technology - wet (using a weak soap solution).
It is important to know
- The Kraft Films 4 mil (120 micron) shatterproof film does not have the properties of glass security film. For protection against thieves and hacking, please choose thicker 8 mil or 12 mil films.
- It takes some time for the adhesive layer to dry and gain strength after installation of the film. It provides the expected safety effect after complete drying of the adhesive only, i.e. after two to three weeks.
- This film has a very strong adhesive layer. It is possible to remove or to replace a shatterproof film if necessary. However, it should be noted that the process will not be easy. Unlike solar window film and mirror film for windows, Kraft Films 4 mil (120 micron) are difficult to remove after complete drying.