One way mirror film Omg 20 % width 50 cm x 1m -running meter
One way mirror film 20% -width 50 cm -running meter. Silver Omg 20 for protection from prying eyes. Silver one way window film Omg 20 transmits 24% of sunlight and reflects 80 per cent of heat. The film has a bright silver tint and looks like a clear mirror. The light passing through the film becomes slightly blue. One way window film Omg 20 does not distort the view from the window and has a good image.
This film can be ordered
- One way mirror film 20%-76cm x 1 - width 76 cm
- One way mirror film 20%-101cm x 1 - width 101 cm
- One way mirror film 20%-152.4cm x 1 - width 152.4 cm
- Mirror film 20%-Cut to size- customized
This film is used for protection from the sun and prying eyes:
- on windows of apartments, private residences and offices;
- on windows of nursery and infant schools, schools and other educational institutions;
- on windows of industrial, warehouse and commercial buildings;
- on windows of ground floors and above for protection from neighbors and passing by people;
- on windows of greenhouses and glass annexes.
One way Omg 20 removes heat effectively by six to eight degrees.
One of the most popular solar control films. Even if the large windows of your apartment face the sunny side, this film can lower the temperature in the room by 6-8 degrees.
This window film is a perfect solution, if:
- If you have a large window instead of a wall;
- If a room has large windows. For example, 1,8 x 1,5 or close to these dimensions;
- If a room has many small windows facing the sunny side.
Silver film Omega 20 reflects 80 per cent of the sunlight, removes brightness and tints glass surfaces. Windows get 75 per cent darker.
Some people fear that tinted windows will make their rooms too dark. There is no reason to worry if you have large windows. For sure, the brightness of the light will decrease, but it will not affect the level of lighting considerably.
At the same time, it is not recommended to install this film on small windows. The exception is when the maximum level of heat protection is required and when the level of natural light does not matter.
If the windows of your housing are small it is better to choose one of lighter window films: OMG 35, BRONZE 30 Ex or Infinity 35. The level of heat protection of these films is not as high, and the level of dimming is not as high too.
Silver 20 film - mirror effect for protection from prying eyes
Omg 20 provides a vivid reflection. This film is used to deliver one way privacy: I see what is happening on the street, but neighbors and passing by people do not see me. This film is a great solution for windows of apartments, private residences and offices.
It is important to know! Silver 20 film reflects towards a larger source of light and is effective during the daytime only. Please check more detailed information about one way mirror window film with illustrative examples.
General technical specifications and features
- Reflection of solar energy - 80 per cent
- Blackout - 75 per cent
- UV protection - 99 per cent
- Thickness - 50 microns
- Protective coating - 2H
- For indoor installation
- Installation temperature - higher than 5°C
- Installation technology - wet (using a weak soap solution)
All images of Omg 20 film displayed on the website are authentic and completely accurate. These images were collected from our objects over the years of work.
The silver window film Omg 20 can be installed on any smooth glass window surface of any design. The film can heat the glass slightly. We recommend choosing Omg 20 Ex or OMG 20 Extr if you do not like this side effect.
Lifespan, care and maintenance of the film
The lifespan of the film is more than nine years. If necessary, the film can be easily removed from glass surfaces - completely and without damaging them.
- does not fade;
- does not darken or bubble;
- does not blow.
Please note that a specific period of time (usually seven to fourteen days) is required for a full and complete drying of a film. After complete drying, this film can be easily washed using any household cleaning products and soft cloths.
Please do not scratch the film with sharp metal objects and make sure pets do not scratch it with claws.