White privacy films for glass surfaces and windows
White privacy film DLX-01/01 has a white and gray matte shade. It transmits light very well, removes visibility, as well as makes the glass matte and nontransparent. White privacy film Kraft Films DLX-01/01W is usually chosen by our customers who want to get a neutral white (white and grey) matte film.
The thickness of Kraft Films DLX-01/01 is 42 microns. A thinner film creates a less blurry effect. The film protects from prying eyes perfectly, however the contrast with the glass is not so prominent. It is less noticeable compared to other types of frosted films.
If a pure white milky colour is required, please check the thicker white matte window film DLX-01/01W.
All images of white privacy films displayed in product cards are authentic and completely accurate. Please feel free to contact our team by email to receive free of charge samples and make the right decision.
This white privacy film is used for:
- bathrooms, shower cabins and cubicles;
- front doors;
- glass partitions and interior doors;
- windows of technical rooms and housekeeping areas.
The film looks decent in private homes, office buildings, sports and medical facilities.
Like any other window glass film, this film is self-adhesive and easy to install using a soap and water solution. What is more, the film is easy to remove when necessary without spoiling the glass surface.
Order white privacy film cut to size or measured in running metres
White privacy film can be ordered cut to size or measured in running metres (152,4 cm wide). If you order a cut to size film, you do not need to cut it yourself and there will be no unnecessary off-cuts left. Delivery all over the UK.
- It takes 7 to 14 days for full drying of the adhesive layer of white privacy films after installation. The exact time depends on the season and weather conditions.
- The film has a 2H protective layer, but please make sure to protect it from mechanical impact and metal objects.
- The film can be washed with household chemicals using soft sponges or rubber mops.
Please check other types of window films too: