Advantages and disadvantages of glass door window films
Why glass door films are used? The film is easy to install and to remove if necessary. Privacy films of different effects and protective anti-burglary films are usually chosen glass doors and doors with glass elements.
What is the best window film for your glass front door?
Everything depends on the desired effect. Window films are almost indispensable for glass doors. These are the main advantages and benefits:
- The window film does not prevent the glass door from opening (in contrast with blinds or curtains);
- The film is easy to install. It serves for more than ten years. No special maintenance required;
- The film is easy to wash;
- The film is easy to remove and does not damage the door.
Window films are an excellent solution for all glass exterior and interior doors.
The most popular options
Usually people want to make the glass opaque and to protect themselves from prying eyes. Different window films create different effects. The most popular options:
- Frosted door film makes the glass non-transparent, removes visibility and transmits light;
- Opaque film for glass doors makes the glass opaque and non-transparent.
- Privacy film for garage doors.
Window films are a handy way to change the properties of glass doors.
We can offer
These types of films are not so popular, but can be used for doors too:
- One-way window films - for protection from prying eyes;
- Matte films for complete full time privacy;
- Deco films with patterns for partial privacy;
- Anti-splinter films for reinforcement of glass doors and protection against splinters;
- Protective anti-burglary films to prevent getting inside.
The main thing is to make the right choice! You can always get a free sample by mail for review.