Window film roll - packaging and sizes
Window film is supplied in rolls with a capacity of 30 meters. Sometimes the capacity is 50 or 25 meters. The film is wound on a plastic reel (less often on a paper reel), fixed with two clips and placed in a special cardboard box. Such boxes are made of thick cardboard and can have different designs with removable lid or hinged lids.
Rolls of window films are easy and convenient to store and transport in their original boxes.
The standard size of the box with a roll of 30 running meters:
- height - 16 cm;
- width - 16 cm;
- length - depends on the size of the window film.
The number of running meters of a window film in different rolls
There are no specific standards for the capacity and winding of window film rolls. However, there are several common sizes. For example:
- З0 running meters - the most popular capacity of window films for various purposes rolls;
- 50 running meters - not so popular. As a rule, these are automotive films and films for data plotters;
- 25 running meters - seldom used by manufacturers;
- 15 running meters - used by 3M company for separate series of decorative films.
We can offer
If a roll of window film is required, we can offer standard professional rolls. For example:
- Window film rolls for sale with free delivery;
- Self adhesive film roll of all types and with different effects;
- Mirror film roll for indoor and outdoor installation, 45 m2;
- Frosted window film rolls with different privacy levels and of different colours.
If some small additional quantity is required, you can order window films in running meters.
!!! Please check the product cards below. All images of the rolls are original and fully correspond to reality. All technical data and descriptions are correct.
How to store a roll of glass film?
Manufacturers recommend storing and transporting rolls of glass films in a horizontal-lying position. Long stay of rolls in vertical position is not recommended due to possible deformation of the ends of the film.
Although a wet installation method is used for our window films, please make sure not to store the rolls in rooms with a high humidity level. There is a risk of damaging the packaging, as well as some highly metallized films may oxidize around the edges.
!! Avoid storing rolls near heat sources and under the direct sunlight. This can dry out the adhesive layer and cause premature aging of the glass film.
We offer to choose and purchase window films with free delivery to any address in the United Kingdom.