The range window film - 9 types of films
The range window film - the largest offer, 9 types of window films. Different color, shade and different purpose. Films in size, running meters or rolls.
We have been working with window films since 2010 as installers and as online sellers. We have collected and offer the best and most effective films. The most complete and highest quality the range of different window films of different functionality.
Professional range of professional films
We offer a full service
- Order cut-to-size
- Order in rolls
- Get a free tool set
The most complete The range window film - over 100 options.
We offer customized window films ready for installation. Each window film has specific capabilities. According to their properties, window films can be divided into 6 main types. Each types of window film has its own properties and gives a specific effect. Solves a specific problem. For example,
- window film frosted - make the glass non-transparent, but light-transmitting
- window opaque film - for protection from prying eyes day and night
- one way window films - one-way visibility
- two way window film - different colors and different degrees of darkening
- frosted film for glass windows - for two-sided privacy
- protective window film – different thicknesses for glass reinforcement
- glass film – for internal and external windows
- privacy window film - different effect and different direction
- mirror films for windows - different colors and degrees of shading
- window solar film - to protect from sunlight and heat
There is no universal films. When choosing, it is very important to observe the purpose of the window film and understand its capabilities, this will let you to get the desired effect.
Read more about different types of window film we offer.
- All photos are 100% real and correspond to the products we offer
- Up-to-date information on stock remains
- Full description and detailed technical data
We offer buy films online with delivery to any place. We offer adhesive window film, films of this type are easy to install and reliably adhere to glass for many years. Films are installed wet using mounting mortar and special tools.