How to choose a reflective mirror film?
A reflective mirror film 20 % or a brighter model 35 %? Which one is more effective? How to choose a reflective mirror film and what aspects to take into account? For indoor or outdoor installation?
What are reflective mirror films?
Reflective mirror films are silver or bronze metalized films. They look like a mirror. After a reflective mirror film is installed, the window becomes like a mirror from one sided and is transparent from the other side. As with any other reflective film, the effect changes depending on the direction of light.
Which film is darker - 20 % or 35 %?
Visual light transmission is the main indicator for these films. How much light does the film transmit? This indicator is designated as VLT % and is specified in the technical data of the film. Accordingly, a reflective mirror film 20 % is darker than a 35 % one.
- Dark 20 % films are good for large windows.
- 35 % films are bright and perfect for small windows.
The darker, the more effective. A dark reflective film provides a stronger mirror effect. But please note that the room will be dark too. In some cases, you should opt for a lighter model of a reflective film. Get exhaustive guidance in this section of the website mirror films.
Which film to choose among different reflective mirror films 20 %?
- Omg 20 - a reflective mirror film for installation indoors.
- Omg 20 Ex - a film for outdoor installation.
- Bronzat At 20 EX - a bronze film for installation outdoors.
Which film to choose among different bright films 35 %?
- Omg 35 - a bright film for installation indoors.
- Omg 30 Ex - a film for outdoor installation.
- Bronz AT 35 Ex - a bronze reflective mirror window film for installation outdoors.
- Infinity 35 - a very bright gold film with a mild mirror effect.
Each of these films performs functions of reflective films for windows privacy perfectly. Darker films produce a stronger mirror effect.
These films have a very long lifespan:
Films for installation indoors - more than nine years;
Films for installation outdoors - four years and more (depending on environmental conditions).
- About high-quality window films and servicing of them.
- Step by step instructions how to apply window films.