To prevent neighbours from looking through your windows
Are your neighbours too curious? Privacy films can be easily installed on any glass surface. Depending on the film, you can get different effects: non-transparent, one-way transparent and patterned films.
When and where to use?
- If houses are located too close to each other and neighbours pay too much attention to you;
- If passers-by look in the windows;
- On windows of bathrooms and lavatory rooms;
- On windows of utility rooms and garages.
Privacy films for home windows - 3 different effects
Conventionally, there are three main solutions for home privacy. Each type of window film has advantages for the privacy of windows at home. Some of them provide full time opacity, while others provide it only during the day. We have collected comprehensive information and hope this will help you to make the right choice.
- Universal non-transparent films - check the section matte privacy films.
- One-way privacy films or one-way window films are very popular. When looking from the outside, the windows of the house are opaque and protected from prying eyes. At the same time, the windows are completely transparent from the inside. Please note that these films have different effects in the daytime and at night.
- Patterned films or decorative films with semi-privacy effect.
ATTENTION! These types of films have different properties and capabilities. Each customer has his or her own criteria of importance. The right choice depends on your needs. Find out more information about privacy window films and their specifications.