Why home window tint films are a must-have?
A home window tint film is a comfortable way to change glass properties. Home window tint films are easy to install and to remove if necessary. The film can be installed without removing the glass from the window frame and without disassembling the structure. Glass films for homes are popular in the UK and have been in use for over 40 years.
- Long-lasting performance. When installed inside, high-quality window films serve for nine years and longer. When installed outside, the service life is about four years;
- These films are easy to clean and do not require any special maintenance or care;
- Moisture does not harm these films;
- You can easily remove or replace the film without damaging the glass;
- Easy to install.
10 main window films - what is what
Window films for home can be divided into four types. Please choose the right film for glass according to its features. Do not think that window films are universal. Each type has a specific effect. The following types of window films are commonly used on glass at home:
- Home window privacy film for protection from prying eyes;
- Sun protection film for homes;
- Films for glass doors or doors with glass elements;
- Films for shower rooms.
We offer a full range of the best window films for homes.
Service of a glass film for home
Glass films for homes do not require any special maintenance. The main thing is to dry the film. Films can be washed with any household chemicals and wiped with soft cloths.