Two way mirror window film - two-way effect
We offer 2-way mirror window film in silver or bronze color. Largest selection!! Complete information about the properties of two way mirror film for windows and their use. Very popular and talked about films. The most complete information with real-life examples and real photographs of the application.
Why are they called two way mirror film for windows?
If you twist an unsticked film of this type in your hands, the film will be mirrored on both sides. It feels like the film creates a mirror effect on both sides of the window. This is true! This is a feature of this type of film. Until these films are installed on the glass, they mirror in both directions.
The color of the film varies depending on the metal used. For example
- Pure silver with a mirror finish
- mirror with black tint
- like a mirror, pure reflection
Silver or bronze color
We offer several colors. Double sided silver mirror films and bronze mirror films. Films create a mirror effect in both directions, but outwardly differs in color.
Two way mirror films - from the darkest to the lightest
You need to know. Two way mirror films have a key indicator - VLT or visible light transmittance expressed as a percentage. The lower the indicator, the less light the film passes through. This means that the room will be dark but the mirror effect will be very strong. We offer three blackout levels:
- Very dark and rarely used films with VLT 10%;
- The most popular films with VLT 20 %;
- Light semi-mirror films with VLT 35 %.
Is there any difference if a two way mirror film for windows is installed outdoors or indoors? No, there is no difference. The effect depends on the intensity and the direction of light. The side you will install the film on depends on your preference and convenience.
For installation outdoors
- Omg 20 Ex - film with visible light transmission level 20 % for installation outdoors;
- Omg 30 Ex - bright mirror film;
- Bronze AT 20 Ex - 2 way bronze mirror film for windows with visible light transmission level 20 % for installation outdoors.
For a complete list of films, see the section of our website mirror window films.
For installation indoors
- Omg 20% - silver film for installation indoors;
- Omg 35% - silver film for installation indoors;
- Omg 10% - the darkest double sided mirror effect film for windows.
Check for the most popular films of this type silver 20 window film
Two way mirror window film and light direction
Depending on the light intensity and direction, two way mirror window film can create three different effects. For example, the film was glued to the outer window in the room
- If there is more light outside than in the room - the film for people on the street will be like a mirror, and for people in the room it will be transparent.
- If there is more light in the room than outside - (for example, in the evening, when it is dark outside), everything will be vice versa. For people in the room, two way mirror film will be like a mirror. But, for people on the street it will be transparent.
- If on one and the other side the luminous intensity is the same (this is generally a rare case). The film will be like a mirror. But such conditions can be created in the laboratory.
In addition to two way mirror window film, blinds or curtains are used to compensate for the unwanted effect in the evening. Unfortunately, this is how works all two way privacy window films, there are no other options. This does not depend on the manufacturer, this is a feature of this type of product and other variants have not yet been invented.
This effect is very similar in essence to one way mirror film for windows. This will help you choose and understand how best to use this type of film. See information about similar properties of 2 way mirror film.